Position Type: Contract or Permanent
Salary: Market related
Entelect Software, one of the leading Software Engineering and Solutions in South Africa, we are looking for Android/IOS Developers to join our team of top Software Engineers. You will get exposure to the full SDLC process including analysis, design and implementation and will be applying your skills to enterprise solutions across multiple industries.
Our recruitment strategy is based on the value of uncompromising talent and as a result we have quickly become the country’s most innovative software development house to work for. One of our core beliefs is to empower our staff to continually learn and improve and much of our culture has been built around this premise.
The successful candidates will be working with like-minded individuals in an intellectually stimulating environment. In addition you will be exposed to Entelect’s in-house continuous professional development programs, which will ensure that you will be in an environment that puts you on the path to achieving your career goals.
- Non-negotiable is a BSc, BIS, BCom or BEng degree in Computer, Software, Information or Electronic related Sciences from a reputable university
- A solid understanding of object-oriented programming and computer science fundamentals
- Minimum of 2 years previous Android/IOS experience
- We are open to both contract and permanent for this position
- Due to the sensitivity of the data and systems we work with, we will require candidates to undergo a Credit and Criminal check should you proceed to the offer stage.
- A variety of commission incentives and bonus structures in addition to the basic package
- A variety of both external and internal training programmes
- Performance based salary increases twice a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Excellent provident fund and group insurance schemes (life, disability, vehicle)
- Participation in our rewards programme
If you do not meet our minimum requirements, or hear from us within 7 working days, your application has been declined